You’re already part of the agripreneur community,
a community with the mindset to look to the future together, and the place where you belong.
Uncover some possibilities below.
Let's take action! Try working together in one of these ways:
- Use the hashtag #agripreneur on your social media pages and posts.
- Tell a teacher about the AgInED learning resource in Farmers Weekly.
- Change your job title on social media to Agripreneur.
- Start an open conversation with your peers and see the views from a different perspective. Or write a letter to the Editor or simply just get talking to your peers.
- Share a positive or constructive primary industry news story and use the hashtag #agripreneur
- Connect two people you think should talk to each other.
- Celebrate rural New Zealand. Watch On Farm Story and if you like what you see - share it around!
- Keep in tune and in touch with the primary sector. Subscribe to Pulse or My Daily Digest.
- Stretch your insights further with AgriHQ's red meat and forestry market reports and start a conversation with your colleagues.
The heart of all things Agripreneur starts here.